1. What’s on your current book wish list? If too many to list, describe what kind of things are on it.
I have a book wishlist a mile long, but some titles that pop into my head are Cinder, Supergods and Devil Said Bang.
2. If you could get just one of those as a gift right now, which would it be?
Well, Devil Said Bang isn’t out yet, and while I do want to read Cinder, Supergods has been calling to me lately. I’ve been seeing and hearing about it all over, despite it coming out about a year ago now. So yeah, I’ll go with Grant Morrison.
3. Are there any books in your collection that you want a different or secondary copy of?
I collect editions of Alice in Wonderland, but lately I haven’t been finding as many. I really want the Ralph Steadman illustrated version (it’s expensive!) and the Vintage version, because the cover makes me smile.
4. When is the last time you sold/donated/otherwise got rid of books you didn’t want anymore?
Oh, within the last month or two. I don’t keep as many books as I used to. Unless it’s near and dear to my heart, or I think I might read it again, I usually donate it to local book exchange.
5. Do you have any books written in a language other than your native tongue?
Sadly, no. I might be able to muddle through a couple children’s books in Spanish or French, though.